Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Unwelcomed and Very Rude House Guest


Okay, I like to keep the screen door propped open so the cats can come and go...

And yesterday the smell of eggs frying in butter probably enticed him a little bit...

After all, he IS just a young bear and I bet he doesn't understand human nature yet.

So... I will continue to pelt rocks at him when he comes around.

But, he is cute.

It is strange that the sound of my voice caused him to start walking TOWARDS ME.



The cats are paralyzed with fear, and refuse to leave the house at the moment.

Which is fine by me!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! But, I would be a little scared, especially if his momma came around. That's great that you got pictures! Happy Anniversary (late)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a pretty cute bear, and I'm sure I'd be fascinated...and afraid to leave the house! That's so cool that you got those pictures. Congratulations on your first year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see cute untouchables I remind myself that during the Millenium I will be able to pet them!! I love animals so much!

    I suppose you remember the bear we saw at the cabin, when I shooed you all inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I had the urge to wrestle him.. haha!

    ReplyDelete