Monday, April 19, 2010

My Summer is All Planned Out

As much as I'd  LOVE  a summer break, I could get some credits out of the way and see a little bit of the world if I don't take a break at all.

The Spring Semester is over on May 17th.


May 22 - June 5:  I'll be earning 4 credits and spending 2 weeks traversing the country of Guatemala with 7 other students and a professor who's been there 30-something times.

June 6 - June 27:  I'll be earning 1 credit by continuing my internship with the Heller Center for the Arts and Humanities.

June 28 - August 14:  I'll be living with a host family in Costa Rica and attending a Spanish course at the Universidad for 6 credits.


Classes at UCCS resume on August 23rd.


And I was really hoping to get some things built and repaired this summer (I need to build a desk and some end tables, the back door needs fixed, and the bedroom needs insulated, the bathroom needs painting, etc...).  There just isn't enough time in this life of mine!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have an awesome summer! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete