Thursday, May 20, 2010

Living Room Revisited

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS OF THE LIVING ROOM.

BEFORE:

AFTER:



I wanted the living room to be a place of comfortable gathering.  
So, to encourage visiting, I made the couches face each other. 


The kitties have grown to love having the love seat beneath the great picture window. 
(If I move it, they will kill me)


My apologies for the grainy photos.  My camera came out of my purse covered in hair gel and I'm surprised it's even working well enough to take pictures at all!  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job in the living room! its so cool that you dont have a tv in there too. watching all those HGTV shows, people are always wondering, "where should the tv go? will it fit in this room?" and here, you have no problem! it looks nice and cozy! cant wait to come see you for xmas, and see the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... i like how you organized the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed right away that your books are color coordinated! What an artsy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, and my apologies for not seeing them and answering them long ago. I simply do not like televisions. They are unsightly and they do not belong in a room like this. I really don't think they belong in a home! If it wasn't for the Ps3... we probably wouldn't have a TV at all! And thanks for the comment about my book arrangement... although I have since changed them around a little bit - trying to discover what looks best and is also the most functional! A constant balance!

    ReplyDelete