Tuesday, December 4, 2012

✓Register for Spring Semester and Purchase Books

As I am finishing up the Autumn Semester with just two exams, one paper, and three meetings remaining, I can't help myself... I have already purchased all of the books I'll need for Spring.

Here is a list of all the classes I'll be taking in the spring.  I can't believe I'm almost done!!!


Anthropology 3301 - Modern Human Physical Variation
Book:  Human Biological Variation


Anthropology 3350 - Prehistoric Indians of the Ohio Valley
Books:

Ohio Archaeology: An Illustrated Chronicle Of Ohio's Ancient American Indian Cultures

Indian Mounds of the Middle Ohio Valley: A Guide to Mounds and Earthworks of the Adena, Hopewell, Cole, and Fort Ancient People (Guides to the American Landscape)


Anthropology 3401 - Fundamentals of Archaeology 
Book:  Principles of Archaeology


Anthropology 3525 - History of Anthropological Theory
Books:

A History of Anthropological Theory

Anthropological Theory: An Introductory History


Music 2203.05 - Women's Glee Club
Scores:
Mozart Requiem

I Am Not Yours

O Frondens Virga

Wie lieblich sind Deine Wohnungen

Deo Gracias

Music Down In My Soul

Psalm 8 (Adonai, Adonenu)

..... and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment