Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 GOALS

Once again I'm fortunate to greet a new year. I hope it will be a productive one, full of exploration, discovery, care, creation, and connection. Here are things I hope to accomplish in the next 365 days:
  • post these goals on my blog (12/27/13)
  • give an update after my 31st birthday in May
  • post a final report at the end of the year
  • walk any distance every day
  • do vigorous exercise three times per week
  • read 12 books
  • work in my garden each week
  • visit 20 new places
  • take 2,500 photographs
  • write 50,000 words of a manuscript
  • write 25 more blog posts than I wrote in 2013
  • paint the bedroom
  • go canoeing by myself
  • go hiking with friends and/or family
  • go on a road trip
  • send 100 postcards
  • write 1 letter each month
  • write in my journal each week
  • paint the kitchen furniture
  • lose 50 pounds
  • begin fertility drugs
  • get a job
  • organize bookcase
  • organize garage
  • go to Canada
  • open an Etsy shop
  • go geocaching 12 times
  • try 40 new recipes 

No comments:

Post a Comment