Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG! You're it!

1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers


Desi tagged her readers, so I'm doing the same, meaning you're IT!



QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT MOI:


1. I really love the smell of cutting into fresh lemon, fresh basil, fresh red pepper, and just about any fruit, herb, or vegetable... they are all marvelously wonderful! I get supremely giddy whenever I slice into a cantaloupe or a butternut squash or a sprig of dill weed... the produce section of any grocery store gives me goosebumps while my heart sings and I want to dance in the kitchen all night long!

2. My black long-haired snobby kitty smells really, really nice when I pet her with my long nails and she purrs and sings while making bread on my flabby tummy. She's so preety. And needy. And smells nice.

3. I have a fetish for order and business as usual, especially in the work place. Nothing annoys me more than someone coming along and taking advantage of a good thing with no regard for where it came from and no respect for keeping things professional.

4. I hardly EVER watch movies. Dusty and I will be watching one today, the first one in a LONG time. And we will enjoy it immensely. We just don't do it very often due to school and work and things. I'll be lucky if I remember anything about the movie we watch today. And I'm really bad about that.

5. I love to feed people the nummy things I cook. Sadly, I don't have many people around to feed. We'll have to see about fixing that. (CHRISTMAS!!)


YOU'RE TURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment