Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm not happy with this setup.

I need to change the furniture around in my dining room.  I'm not happy with where things are.  There is no flow...  What needs to happen is SPRING BREAK so I can spend some quality time organizing this space.

Eleven months ago, we drove out to Maryland dragging my dad's trailer to pick up some furniture that was gifted to us by Dusty's relatives.  It was a rock maple dining room set used by his great-grandparents.  The set was made by a company called Cochrane's sometime in the late 1960s or early 1970s.  Included in the set was a 2-piece hutch, a buffet table, a drop-leaf dining table, and 6 chairs.

Although I posted pictures of the journey to Maryland (click Here to see that journey), I never did post pictures of the furniture at home in our dining room.  So..... here it is!


But, I'm not happy with this setup at all.  Someday when I have some time, I'll fix it.  But until then, I'm welcoming all suggestions!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment