Friday, March 18, 2011

New Phones!

Not too long ago we traded in our dinky Samsung Juke phones for the new loves of our lives: Our First Smartphones! :) :) :) :) :)

We love our Droid 2 Globals! :) What great tools they are. I use mine to read Kindle books, to track my walking/cycling workouts via GPS (www.endomondo.com), to play addicting games like Angry Birds, to send texts and emails to my family and friends, to read the news on the toilet, to navigate around really nasty traffic jams, to remind me about events on my calendar, to make and keep shopping and to-do lists, to take photos of things and upload them to Facebook, etc........ this thing is not my life, but it is really close!

image from: techrockstar.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really awesome tool. All that on one little hand-held device!! Great price, too ;)

    ReplyDelete