Tuesday, September 20, 2011

After a Month

Here are some things I have noticed after just four weeks of honest and consistent exercise and portion control:

  • resting heart rate went from 84 to 62
  • balance, flexibility, and dexterity have improved dramatically
  • went from 1-minute to 3-minute jogging intervals 
  • lost 5 pounds
  • mood is improved as I continue to set goals and accomplish them one at a time
Here is my program: 
  • American Diabetes Association carbohydrate-counting plan for weight loss
  • 60 minute workouts 3 times per week, with any variation of the following: 
    • workout at the YMCA for 1 hour = 30 minutes on stationary bike + 30 minutes on treadmill
    • sixty minutes of aerobics with Gilad on my TV
    • an hour out on the trail with my camera

1 comment:

  1. Gilad is awesome. Pretty soon you'll be doing P90X! How nice you can incorporate your photo hobby with your exercise

    ReplyDelete