Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Home! :) living room pics

How wonderful it is to have our own place again! We've been unpacking and discovering belongings that we haven't seen in almost a year. There is a lot of work to do still, but I wanted to share some before and after photos of the living room after we built three good-looking IKEA bookcases and since a friend gave us a couch and a love seat last night. 

The "before" pics are from the real estate listing. The "after" pics I took just now. It's starting to feel like a home!  <3 









Glidden's Goldenrod is what I will be painting the walls of this room - sooner or later - probably after the madness of the holidays dies a little - if it hasn't killed me first. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see these pictures...but they aren't showing for me! I can see all of the pictures from the older posts, but none from this or the top post. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky,
    I had recently changed something about the layout before your report of not being able to see the pictures. I hope you are able to see them now that I've done a little tweaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your living room looks so bright and cheerful; I love it! BTW, your Christmas card came last week. I was so excited to get mail! Thank you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete