Monday, October 14, 2013

The Fastest Enrollment EVER (because I can't stand the excitement)

Registration for Spring 2014 semester opened for me at 8:30 this morning.

At 8:31, I enrolled in the following courses:
  • Literature for Adolescents. (EDUTL 3356)  
  • Writing for English Majors. (ENGLISH 3398)
  • Adolescent Learning and Development in School Contexts (ESEPSY 5401)
  • Hollywood, Women, and Film (WGSST 3317) 
I've been having some motivation problems this semester, and I'm not too sure why that is.  I wonder if perhaps my classes aren't challenging enough.  Maybe I'm ready for graduate school and tired of undergrad stuff.  Maybe someday I'll get to the bottom of my motivation problem.  But, today I'm really excited about next semester, so I hope the excitement will stick.  

1 comment: