Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankfulness 2013, Days 10-16

November 10:  I'm thankful for the alarm on my phone that reminds me to water my houseplants.

November 11:  I'm thankful for the all-volunteer military. Because they could be called anytime to fight a war. And they volunteered anyway.

November 12:  I'm thankful for my period. I know. Gross. But mine doesn't always come on its own and this time I didn't have to take medication to induce it. Yay!

November 13:  I'm thankful my husband brings home triple chocolate chunk cookies and calls them "Period Cookies."

November 14:  I'm thankful for the curbside trash service that takes my garbage to a mysterious place far away where I'll never see it and be prompted to think things like: "I know I haven't used/seen it for years but it's perfectly good and I'll want it someday."

November 15:  I'm thankful that Taco Bell will put beans in my tacos instead of beef. Sometimes I just need a guilt-free crunchy drive-thru taco  =)

November 16:  I'm thankful for my warm cozy feminine organized study area where I've done many homeworks and written 20,000 words for my novel-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment