Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankfulness 2013, Days 4-9

November 4: I'm thankful for my primary care doctor, who is about my age and like me has a Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology, and who loves the show Lost, and who greets me by saying "Hey Lady!" :) She's awesome.


November 5: I'm thankful that my kitty cat Dawna Belle had a short and successful trip to the vet to get her rotten tooth pulled. The doctor was very gentle and kind.

November 6: I'm thankful for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) because I really needed a goal like this! It's motivating me to get my homework and other responsibilities done quickly so I can write. It's also training me to practice good self care because the creativity flows when I'm sleeping, eating, and moving right! :)


November 7: I know I've already said that I'm thankful for Pad Thai, but this is different. I'm thankful for my very favorite food Pad Thai and eating it with my very favorite friend Pey. She is awesome. We always have a lot to talk about. She believes me when I say I love Pad Thai.


November 8: I'm thankful that I reached 10,000 words today! Only 40,000 to go!! =) (This is in reference to NaNoWriMo's goal of writing a 50,000 word novel from November 1 to 30)

My progress is slightly below par, but I hope to bring it up this weekend =)

November 9: Oh, that's today! I'm thankful today for herbal teas because without them I wouldn't have a reason to get up from my desk and stretch my legs during a long writing session.

1 comment: