Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flinging and Building a Resume

I spent the morning honing my resume and building a cover letter. My goal is to start working in the field of education where I can share my love of learning with the kids. I've never officially worked with children before, outside of occasional babysitting, but I hope someone in the public schools of Circleville will give me the opportunity to begin. Until I know if I am accepted at the Ohio State University, I will stay busy doing what I do best.


Meanwhile, I've flung countless garbage bags of things we don't need such as clothes we haven't worn in ten years, extra dishes and utensils, unneeded odds and ends that are sometimes unidentifiable, spare cables from equipment we no longer have... etc. Our hoarding tendencies were magnified when we lived in our own house with potential to add on and grow. But now, with little room to work with, it's the perfect time to fling!

1 comment: