Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Photos from this summer...

I have been neglecting my camera this year :,( and have taken it out only a few times.  However, this summer I've had some pretty cool photo opportunities that I haven't shared with anyone yet.  So, congrats on being one of the few to see these... LOL :)

This is me on my 30th birthday back in May.  I took my journal and a PB&J to the local lake, and rented a canoe.



We had a pumpkin vine in our front yard and it was doing pretty well before it got sick. Bees visited often in the good days.

This is one of my beautiful sisters. She came all the way from California to see me graduate in August. We walked around the historic Adena Mansion and gardens.


Here is Dusty and two of my beautiful sisters, who came all the way from Colorado to see me graduate in August. We went to the famous Serpent Mound.




2 comments: